Saturday 12 November 2011

Cruel mind

I wake up in the morning tears are running down my face
Is today going to be different or is it in the same place.
I think of all the things that destroy me to the core
I honestly don't know if I can take it anymore
But on I fight the feelings you left me with
Satisfaction is something that I won't give.
You made me have the memories I really do not need
But in the back of my head the memory has a feed
No black bags can I tie them in the Hurt you caused to me
But on with your life you go and no misery you see
If only you knew the damaged that you have caused
Maybe you would have stopped and maybe even paused.
But no instead you broke me and got into my head
The thought will always be with me especially when I go to bed
I wake up in the morning tears are running down my face
I wish you knew how much you've made me feel a disgrace

No comments:

Post a Comment