Wednesday 12 March 2014

7 years already

7 years its been since you said you last goodnight.
I wish that I could hold one last time id hold tight.
You left us with a broken heart and tears upon our face
One day we will be together again in a resting place.
Grandad I miss you so much I want you by my side
This year im making you proud and being Simons bride.
My heart still aches so much for you my angel up above
Today im sending upto you lots of my eternal love.
Forever in our hearts your memory will live on
Even though it's 7 years since we found out you had gone.
The feathers that have fallen remind me your still here
Even if they make me cry and shed a tear.
Im saying goodnight grandad your always in my mind
Were looking after nanna shes the only one of her kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment